Leave a comment
November 15, 2012 by Piece of Pie and a Dash of DIY
Just a little introduction.
- I am 29.
- My hubby and I have been a couple since the moment we met. It’s true. Love at first sight. Almost 10 years.
- I love country music from the 80’s because it reminds me of my childhood.
- I am impatient…very impatient.
- I love rearranging furniture, just like my momma.
- My favorite old movie is Gone with the Wind.
- My favorite Christmas movie is Home Alone.
- I could eat Mexican food everyday.
- I like reading books that make me cry. Weird I know.
- I always have a box of wine in my fridge.
- I am most proud of my children, but they are part of the reason for #10.
- The beach is my happy place.
- I hope to travel to Europe someday.
- Fake people and bullies are my pet peeves.
- Guilty pleasures–Pinterest, swearing and daydreaming.
- Babies make me happy. Though I don’t plan on having more of them myself. 🙂
- I don’t have a favorite color.
- No matter how much sleep I get, I still hate getting out of the bed in the morning.
- My family has at least 10 Christmas traditions, I am a little obsessed.
- John Mayer makes me smile.
- Favorite place to go by myself–Target.
- If I had another son his name would be Grayson Walsh, daughter Audrey Danielle.
- Ryan Gosling, need I say more. ;).
- Crowds make me nervous.
- Favorite song right now–Brad Paisley-Southern Comfort Zone
- I love my St. Louis Cardinals.
- I hope I never lose my “southern accent.”
That’s it for now.
Until next time my friends.